Terms & Conditions
- S.I.C. : Seat in Coach; depending upon the number of participants and requirements. Either a saloon-car/7-seater/4-wd/small bus or coach will be utilized} for all tours (half-day/full-day)
*Jump-seats will not be utilized*
- 4x4 Four Wheel Drive vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar) licensed to carry 6-passengers plus the safari driver will be utilized.
- Child prices apply to children 3-8 years of age. Infants below the age of 3 (without a seat) will not be charged.
- All of our vehicles are fi¬tted with air-conditioning and safety belts and are fully covered by a comprehensive insurance.
- We reserve the right to cancel any part of or whole trip for reasons of government decisions, weather conditions and force majeure for which the clients will either be offered an alternative schedule or alternative itinerary.
- Special New Years Eve programme details may apply for the Evening Desert Safari / Dhow Dinner Cruise. Programme details and rates will be advised prior to the event date.
- During Islamic public holidays and the holy month of Ramadan, there will be limited entertainment activities and alcohol is not permitted.
- If booking is cancelled and accepted in writing 24 hours before departure 100% payment will be refunded.
- If booking is cancelled thereafter, no refund will be given (no show charge).
- If you miss the tour date and time, no refunds will be given.
- If for any legitimate reason, we have to cancel the booking, we will notify within 24 hours of the tour date. You will be given full refund if payment is made in advance. We do not take any responsibility and no compensation will be provided in such scenarios. However, we can provide services for an alternative date.